2.08.2009

The AMAZING the FABULOUS... Product Obsession #7



This winter my skin is proving to be a real pain! I just can't seem to get it right, BUT, I have just discovered some products that are quite near perfection! They are the fantabulous Elemental Herbology products which are homegrown here in London, but available in the UK and USA through one of my favourite shops, Space NK Apothecary. I gave myself a home facial last night with the Detox Mask and the Facial Glow and WOWIE!! This morning my skin looks and feels AMAZING! The products only too a few minutes each, but boy did they do the trick! I must get my hands on their Cell Food ASAP! Just look at the list of natural goodies these products are packed with any I'm sure you'll be convinced to have a go with them. xx

2 comments:

  1. Than you for your advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, never heard of it but sounds fab, I'm always up for product recommendations!

    ReplyDelete