7.13.2010

Confessions of a BENEFIT- aholic


I'm just back from an absolutely wonderful evening at Benefit at Spitalfields here in London.

My friend Lola and I popped along for an evening of cocktails, cupcakes, and make-overs, lovely! Such a wonderful crowd with fabulous experts on hand to help select the perfect products for our complexions. Thank you ladies! I've got sparkling skin and smokey eyes while Lola has a set of brows to die for. What a fantastic boutique with everything a girl needs all under one roof!

Of course I couldn't leave without a new found treat. Tonight it was the multi-tasking wonder box Confessions of a Concealaholic It's such a lovely little kit with everything you need to conceal and brighten:

Kit includes:
- "that gal" brightening face primer
- boi-ing (01, 02) industrial strength concealer in 2 shades for custom concealing
- erase paste (no. 2 medium) brightening camouflage for eyes and face
- lemon aid color correcting eyelid primer
- eye bright instant eye brightener
- concealer brushes
- step-by-step lesson

Oh la la!

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening!

C xx

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I don't know Benefit very well, I only have their latest blush - sugarbomb - which I like a lot. It's nice to come across someone who likes something other than MAC, for a change!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I did buy SugarBomb just the other day and absolutely love it. I must admit they hooked me with the fab packaging and I have been in love ever since. The quality of the products lives up to the quality of the design!

    ReplyDelete