1.23.2009

Lllllllllove! Product obsession # 5


It's the end of the week and I am feeling less than sprightly shall we say... My skin is a tad lackluster, but I've got just the cure waiting for me in my bathroom, excitement! It's Fruit and Flower Acid Mask by Chantecaille Just the ticket to great hangover skin. It goes on as a thick cream and comforts immediately removes dull, dry skin and reveals a fresh seemingly new complexion. Fruit acids and grapefruit enzymes slough away dead cells to leave skin looking revived and refreshed. Skin elasticity and suppleness is restored and the complexion is left toned and radiant. Great great great stuff! Oh, and they also had a spa at Fenwick's in London...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE beauty product reviews, what a perfect timing too as i was just looking for a new mask to try! thanks for the tip!

    ps, your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete