1.21.2009

Scent from heaven AKA Product obsession #3


I have been using this cleanser on my combination skin for a few weeks and I just can't start to explain how much I love it. It's really transformed my skin and leaves me smelling like gorgeous essential oils. I wish they made a perfume with the same blend. The Urban Retreat Spa at Harrods, where I discovered THE Facial as well as these products, ain't too shabby either! THE Cleanser from Beautique
Ooh, also check out creator Anastasia's amazing beauty tips and get glowing! Anastasia’s Glow-getter Tips

2 comments:

  1. Always up for a new product! Sounds good.

    Enjoying your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely marking to try, I am an esthetician and well a woman in my 30's so I am always on the prowl for great skin care. :)

    ReplyDelete