1.18.2009

Wagamama... the obsession continues!

I have this lil' problem that seems to appear in front of me at every corner in London. I try not to give in, but I ALWAYS seem to. Its simple, handsome and oh-so delicious! And luckily NOT and unsuitable man! This lil' charmer is named Wagamama and can be found ALL OVER London. It's menu is heathy and always delicious, hence why I can ALWAYS justify my visits. At the moment they are coming-good on the most amazing promotion they had on before Christmas. They gave me these vouchers when I paid for my visit that entitled me to either a buy-one-get-one free (BOGOF hehe), free drink, or free side, valid for most of January! SWOOOOOON! Yes, so I have been lurking at their lovely long tales all over London for the ast month... HEAVENLY! I do hope that they do this again next year, but if not,

Money Saving Tip: I would highly recommend visiting their website, www.wagamama.com , and becoing a member. In this way, you can see all the valid promotions that they have on for the coming week, often BOGOFs! Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. I love Wagamama! When I lived in Dublin, I ate there constantly. I miss it so much.

    ReplyDelete