1.22.2009

Moody blues: Product obsession #4


This morning was not a day to wake up and trot into work by any stretch of the imagination. I woke up early so I could have a bit of time to just lounge in bed before the onslaught of the crazy outside world. When I finally managed to drag myself to the bathroom and shower, I felt a whole lot better, especially when I remembered the treat I had left waiting for me last night, Cowshed’s glorious Moody Cow Balancing Bath & Massage Oil. Moody Cow Balancing Bath & Massage Oil
As we all know, oil is a fab body moisturiser that penetrates super quick and leaves skin feeling like silk. This does just that PLUS smells of heavenly rose geranium, linden blossom, and frankincense. I can practically feel my colleagues sniffing me now!
Not to mention : “Cowshed products contain no parabens, no petrochemicals and are free from sulphates, artificial fragrances and colours. They are suitable for vegetarians and have not been tested on animals.”

No comments:

Post a Comment