1.19.2009

Hello big bad gloomy day!

Apparently, today is the gloomiest day of the year… hmm, what to do to try to avoid this I wondered when I woke to the gray-est sky up this morning. Well, after reading about fancy detox-ing on Goop yesterday, (admittedly, this was also whilst I was watching Wayne’s World in my pyjamas for the 4 millionth time and troughing snack foods of many different varieties, even popping candy straight out of the 80s!), I though it might be time to better myself at least in body a bit for the new year! No more sofa luxuriating Sundays, or, well, at least with the amount of food I had last night. I am going to give up chocolate and replace it with yoga and running! Yes, I’ve said it! I’ll let you know how I get on as this is the last of my myriad of old vices… we’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment