1.18.2009

My enduring love for beauty products. Case #1 - Liz Earle


I know I am not alone in this, but I love, adore even, beauty products. If I had more cash, I'd dedicate an entire blog and most of my free time to writing it. In all shapes and forms, I love them. I try them religiously, rave and rant about them, clog up the bathroom with them. It's one of those weird things that I just find such pleasure in, to my boyfriend's chagrin. Sorry honey, but there is one lady who I adore as much as you, her name is one of myth, but also my reality, she's LIZ EARLE Oh me oh my! When I was given a few samples of her magic potions I fell ultimately in love! I especially cannot get enough of the Cleanse and Polish face cleanser, with its muslin polishing cloth, smell of heaven and texture of silk, followed by the amazingly restorative Superskin Concentrate which transports me into a delicious childlike slumber night after night. If you do anything today, please visit the site Liz Earle or Kings Road shop, even if just for a nose around.

Money saving tip: When you buy a product, you get both a loyalty card AND a free travel sized product! Genius marketing from these always lovely Isle of Wight based company!

No comments:

Post a Comment